Did you know that your people typically account for over 70 percent of your organization's operating expenses?¹ Maximize your investment while decreasing operating costs with fine-tuned performance management. An increase in top-line results by as much as 2-3 percent can be driven by retaining high performers, filling positions with internal candidates, and most signficiantly, increasing workforce productivity.²
The Sobering Stats...
- • 95% of employees don’t understand their company’s strategic goals ³
- • 50% of the average employee’s time is spent on non-productive work 4
- • 86% of the workforce is disengaged 5
For more information on how EMPO can help your business align, focus and engage your employees for maximum investment return, contact us.
- ¹ SuccessFactors; "Optimize your Workforce to Drive the Top Line"
- ² http://www.successfactors.com/research/financial-advantages/
- ³ The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action” - David P. Norton, Robert Kaplan
- 4 Corporate Strategy Board research; “Measures That Matter”
- 5 Towers Perrin 2005 Global Workforce Study