The PEO Industry
- There are 400 PEOs throughout the US—predominately in the Southeast.
- More than 100,000 businesses use a PEO.
- HR Outsourcing is a $44 billion annual industry (as of 2004).
- 94% of all companies have outsourced some area of their HR function.
- The PEO industry emerged nearly 25 years ago.
- PEO client businesses total more than $50 billion in payrolls and 2 million workers.
- Harvard Business Review (HBR) named the PEO industry the fastest growing industry in the nation in the 1990s.
- According to IDC, an independent research firm, the PEO industry will reach “the magical 10 percent market share” in 2008 or early 2009, and it is predicted to double in size by 2014!
EMPO Offers Clients Enhanced 401(k) Service Platform Through Strategic Alliance With Regal Financial Group
<Click for Details>
Beware Of The
<Get The Details>
EMPO is a proud
EMPO is a minority-owned business.